Check out this super neat box truck conversion that makes an awesome stealthy house on wheels. While the exterior looks like a typical industrial truck, inside you’ll find a homey wood interior that makes you feel extra cozy!
You’ll find all the basics inside, including a walnut bathroom closet, a fold out table and bench, and a little kitchenette with a water pump.
The seller is asking $24,995 for the build, but is open to offers. Contact him here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
110 Sq. Ft. Box Truck Conversion For Sale in Illinois
What you see when first walking into the box truck.
Wide-angle shows the entire interior.
There’s an almost-full-size bed over the cab.
Here’s the flip up table and bench.
Cabinets offering additional storage.
This is the bathroom closet with a shower setup.
Add a mattress and snuggle in!
The ladder can hang on the wall when not in use.
A faux brick wall makes it feel like home.
The bench shifts around where you need it.
Mini fridge and microwave next to the pump sink.
Here’s the door into the cab.
There’s space for a comfy chair on the right.
Drawer for additional storage.
View from the cab.
Exterior of the box truck.
Walk up with with the ramp.
- 110 sq ft
- 24” TV backdropped
- Brick paneling wall
- Space for a couch/bean bag chairs/or simply storage
- Solid walnut slab kitchen table, that conveniently folds away for space purposes, along with the seating, which swings back against the wall
- Walnut kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel sink, supplied with water from a foot pump
- Microwave and refrigerator
- On the left side is the bathroom space, a 32”x32” shower supplied with water via a pump and pressure tank neatly hidden in a small storage compartment behind the shower
- Almost a full bed size of a very comfy sleeping area accessed easily by a ladder stored on the shower wall!
- 2007 Ford Econoline V10 with 167k miles
- The price is not set in stone, and CASH TALKS!!
- Text anytime! My name is Mervin! 1-812-821-4445
- See the listing at Tiny House Marketplace
- Text the seller: 1-812-821-4445
- Budget Stealth Box Truck Living: Recycled Materials
- Charlotte & Ken’s Box Truck in Belgium
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to Mervin for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021
- Amata 29 Ft THOW w/ King Sized Loft For Sale - April 16, 2021
- Introducing Hygge Supply Kit Homes - April 15, 2021