Jacob’s sister was driving this box truck as her daily driver but was eager to trade it for his Camry. Once Jacob had the box truck, he and Sam decided it would be great to have their own space and be able to travel. So they spent 8 months of nights and weekends crafting a lovely tiny house.
They chose to have a convertible bed that stays in dinette mode during the day and a galley kitchen with a propane stove and tiny sink. While they only use it in emergencies, they have a 24×24 wet bath as well as a micro closet for hanging clothing. What do you think?
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Traded a Camry for a Box Truck & Started Living Tiny
Be sure to look at the awesome handmade guitar rack on the wall.
There’s a 24×24 bathroom in the back right.
VIDEO: DIY Stealth Box Truck Tiny House
- Were living between parents’ houses
- Traded his Camry for his sister’s boxtruck
- They thought, why not travel?
- Convertible bed/dinette
- 24×24 shower & toilet wetroom
- Closet storage
- Galley kitchen setup
- Special solar panel rack on roof
- BleakHausTruck: Box Truck Converted Into An Art & Recording Studio, Using 99% Recycled/Reclaimed Materials
- His Totally Stealth City-Living Box Truck Apartment
- From Working 6 Jobs to Remote Work in Her Box Truck
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023