Mario wanted a way to travel stealthily but still have room to spread out when he found a campervan-friendly spot. So he designed it himself! Altogether, he spent about $40k (in Euros) on his unfolding box truck, doing some work himself and then hiring some freelancers to finish the job.
He used the best features and materials for his solar setup, heating/cooling systems, and water system to make sure the process of living on the road was as nice as possible. While you can fully use the campervan when it’s closed up, the front, back and side open up to create extra rooms! Tell us what you think.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His $40K High Tech Box Truck Tiny Home
Here you can see the unfolding process.
The bedroom opens up to the outdoors.
And there’s the back room behind the kitchen.
The box truck expands to 350 square feet of space once fully expanded.
On the roof, there are plenty of solar panels to power everything inside and go off-grid.
VIDEO: Stealthy Box Truck converts to a 350 sq. ft. tiny house camper on wheels
- Boxabl: The 375 Sq. Ft. Unfolding Tiny House
- M.A.DI: The Italian Tiny House That Unfolds!
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023