This is Recon Campers. They’re a company making modernized tribute version of the classic VW camper vans using Nissan NV200 cargo vans as a base.
They have two models right now, the ENVY, and the WEEKENDER. Both are excellent camper vans and are the product of more than 6 years of research and development, design, testing, and direct customer feedback. Check it out below and let us know your thoughts about it in the comments.
Don’t miss other awesome camper vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Recon Campers Builds Modern Tribute To Classic VW Camper Vans
The van features everything you would expect (and more) in something this size.
Lots of storage throughout plus the rear seats turn into a bed.
Not time to sleep? You can turn it into a workstation or a place to eat.
And thanks to the pop top, you can actually stand up inside if you wanted to.
There are 10 gallons of water storage with water pump access and a rear outdoor shower.
What do you think so far?
Here’s a look from inside the pop top.
Yep! There’s storage everywhere.
Control panel for all of the systems.
A great vehicle for the adventurous person. And it can fit in a garage or small parking space.
- Two models to choose from
- ENVY and WEEKENDER
- Rear bench seat/lower level bed
- Solar power and charging system
- Pop top sleeper (upper bed)
- Storage throughout
- Kitchen, rear-shower, water systems available
- Many more details over at Recon Campers
- Recon Campers
- The Envy Model
- The Weekender Model
- @recon_campers on Instagram
- Steveo’s Recon Camper Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- They Built The Most Futuristic Van Conversion For $25K - February 16, 2024
- 2023 Cedar Cabin Sprinter Van Conversion - February 13, 2024
- Minimaliste 30 Foot Nomad Tiny House - February 11, 2024