This is Sandy’s BEACH van conversion with a shower by YETIBUS Builds.
It’s built out of a Ford Transit 148″ wheelbase van with a kitchen, windows, Maxxfan, insulation, YETIBUS bed platform, a YETIBUS shower system, and a solar package with a 1500 watt inverter, 200 watt panel, and 200 amp hours of lithium battery storage. Check it out!
Don’t miss other super-cool tiny homes and conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Ford Transit Van Conversion By YETIBUS Builds
There’s the pull-out shower. It literally pulls out of a drawer/cabinet.
Inside the B.E.A.C.H. van conversion.
The YETIBUS bed system and the Dometic refrigerator.
Deep functional sink.
What do you think of this van conversion?
- Ford Transit 148″ WB
- Sandy’s B.E.A.C.H.
- Kitchen galley with sink
- Convection oven/stove
- Top opening Dometic fridge
- CRL windows
- Insulation to brave winters
- Seat swivel
- YETIBUS bed platform
- YETIBUS shower pan
- Solar set up with 1500 watt inverter, 200 watt panel, and 200 amp hours of lithium batteries
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022