While pop-top campers are nothing new, adding your own to a regular Sprinter van is quite remarkable. That’s what Stu did! He had a low-top Sprinter and wanted more headroom and amenities, and he was able to get that with his innovative DIY.
The downstairs of the rig is equally impressive, with great storage, a couch that folds into a second bed, and space for a mini microwave and a one-burner cooktop. He’s been nomadic now for 6 years and recently began doing van conversion or upgrades for others.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Sprinter with a Second Floor Bedroom
The bedroom floor slides out of the way during the day for extra headroom.
The quality of construction is remarkable!
VIDEO: Roomy 4×4 Self Renovated Camper Van w/ Pop Top Bedroom
- Stu converted his low-top Sprinter van into a remarkable DIY pop-top camper for more headroom and amenities.
- The downstairs of the van features great storage, a couch that folds into a second bed, and space for a mini microwave and one-burner cooktop.
- Stu has been living a nomadic lifestyle for 6 years and now helps others with van conversions and upgrades.
- The pop-top camper includes a second-floor bedroom that slides out of the way during the day to provide extra headroom.
- The quality of construction in the camper is remarkable.
- Stu’s innovative DIY van conversion is featured in a video tour on Tiny Home Tours’ YouTube channel.
- Stu’s build is inspiring and offers many creative ideas for other van conversion enthusiasts.
- Life in Their Pop Top Land Cruiser Camper
- War Vet’s Part-Time Van Life w/ Pop Top
- 2014 Mercedes Pop Top Adventure Van
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023