This van’s current owner is getting ready to purchase a tiny home and is eager to make a deal, so his fully-converted Mercedes Pop Top is selling for just $44,000.
The pop top is outfitted with paneling, swivel seats, a platform bed and a 12v fridge. It has 116,000 miles on it, and seems to still have a lot of life left to give if you’re interested. The headroom is nice, too!
You can learn more and put in an offer over at Van Life Trader.
Don’t miss other interesting updates and tiny house plans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Get 8 Feet of Headroom with this Pop Top Campervan
His self-proclaimed “man cave.”
Swivel seats are super cool.
Another person can sleep in the pop top.
Bike and spare tire mounted on back.
Where would you take it?
- Officially up for sale is my 2014 Sprinter which has taken me all over Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Arkansas and many other states the last year and a half. I absolutely love this van, it is extremely well maintained and DIALED!
- Currently 116,000 Miles and will go up (2wd)
- 4cylider Diesel motor which is becoming a highly desired platform. 20-24MPG is what I average with off-road tires. +Tow Package rated at 5,000
- In the last year I have added many aftermarket accessories and just to list some of the recent maintenance…
- (New belts, Windshield, DEF Fix, TCM replaced, tires are 60-70% tread, A/C just charged, all general maintenance completed every 8-10k miles, all new brakes and much more with records)
- This van started life as a moto van with the original owner only doing the pop top, aftermarket sound system, swivel seats, Two rear view cameras High/Low.
- I personally outfitted this van from there to comfortably travel around hiking, biking and paddle boarding across the country with no worries.
- Just some of the additions I did were…
- -VanCompass Stage 2 suspension (Fox shocks, Bilstein Struts, Supersprings Sumo springs.
- -Method wheels x5 wrapped in 265/70R17 BFG K02 all terrain tires.
-Owl Vans rear tire carrier mounted on the back door (swings with door)
-Kilmat Sound deadening
- -Havelock sheep’s wool
- -Pine wood walls/Composite hard wood flooring.
- -custom 3 piece steel bed frame with 8” memory foam.
- -Penthouse Pop top also has a removable bed for extra sleeping or tons of headroom. Closed 5’11 Open around 8’ with built in lighting, mesh windows, rain and blackout curtains.
- I get compliments everywhere I go in this van on how badass it is. This van has saved me an incredible amount of money staying in places like Breckinridge, Aspen, Ouray and Moab without the crazy prices of rent. If you’re looking for a very well cared for van that can get you to places that a Promaster won’t, without spending $100-200k for a 4×4.. This is it!
- I am only interested in selling to pursue a move.
- More pictures on my Instagram @Van_Vs_Adventure
- U.S. Buyers only! Must have proof of funds to be taken seriously.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Van Conversions | Van Life | Conversions | Vans for Sale | Motorhomes
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Rustic THOW w/ Tin Ceiling and Luxury Soaking Tub - June 10, 2023
- This Family Skoolie Has the Coolest Kids’ Bunkroom! - June 10, 2023
- Incredible Micro House Built on Tiny Japanese Truck - June 9, 2023