This Uxbridge, MA cottage was professionally designed and built and you can tell! Added to the existing home, the private space feels both traditional and contemporary, with classy elements that feel perfectly “in style.” The bathroom has a vintage dresser turned into a vanity, for example. And there’s a handsome Pottery Barn couch in the living space.
Perhaps the most remarkable part of this cottage is the loft! Instead of sticking with the white walls from downstairs, they painted the loft a moody midnight blue — and it works. The space feels romantic and cozy and not coffin-like at all. Enjoy the photo tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Professionally Designed and Built MA Cottage
When you walk in, there’s a cozy hammock swing.
A Pottery Barn couch fills in the living room.
A closet and hanging storage behind sliding barn doors.
A sturdy ladder goes up to the loft.
There’s a little L-shaped kitchenette.
A cute retro mini-fridge.
Bamboo blinds and an Edison bulb fixture.
The Smart TV has games as well.
I love the tall cabinet on the right.
Some hanging storage for pots and pans.
The space comes well-stocked with necessities!
The tiles! The vanity! The mirror! Exquisite.
Subway tile shower and some nice plants.
There’s a vertical shiplap on the bathroom walls.
Wow! There are three shower heads.
Look at this moody and cozy loft. Absolutely love it.
What a romantic spot to stay!
French doors and romantic sheers lead into the home.
- This Uxbridge, MA cottage is professionally designed and built, showcasing a perfect blend of traditional and contemporary elements.
- The cottage features classy and stylish details, such as a vintage dresser turned into a vanity in the bathroom and a Pottery Barn couch in the living room.
- The loft in the cottage is the most remarkable part, painted in a moody midnight blue, creating a romantic and cozy atmosphere.
- The cottage includes a cozy hammock swing upon entry, providing a welcoming touch.
- A well-designed L-shaped kitchenette and a retro mini-fridge add functionality and charm to the space.
- The bathroom features exquisite tiles, a hand-cut tiled walk-in shower with three shower heads, and vertical shiplap on the walls.
- French doors with romantic sheers lead into the cottage, adding to the overall charm and ambiance.
- The space is climate-controlled and equipped with modern amenities, including a Samsung Frame TV, a Nintendo 64, and a comfortable sleeper sofa.
- The cottage is a small private space attached to the family home, offering private parking and a separate entrance.
- The cottage is a collaboration between NE Design and Remodel for the structure and Kristina Marie & Co. for the interior design.
- Guests can book their stay in this beautifully designed and comfortable cottage through Airbnb.
This beautiful flat is a small private space attached to our family home and has private parking and a private entrance. It is climate controlled for all seasons. In the living room, you will find a Samsung Frame TV, Nintendo 64 with plenty of games if you’re feeling nostalgic, hammock chair, and a comfortable sleeper sofa. The full bathroom is 72 sq. ft. and offers a beautiful hand-cut tiled walk in shower with rain head. The kitchenette has a single serve Keurig coffee maker, a microwave, small portable IKEA stove top, toaster, basic cookware, and dinnerware. Climbing the “ship’s ladder” will bring you to the loft with a queen size mattress and another very cozy space. The space is small but beautiful and comfortable. The structure was drawn by NE Design and Remodel and the interior design by Kristina Marie & Co. The space has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Modern Container Tiny Cabin in the Woods
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK
- Therapist’s Cozy Second-Hand Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Modern Tiny Home with Lift Bed by ACRO - October 3, 2023