Jeff is a personal chef who bought a van to act as his daily driver, adventure vehicle, and a unique setting for his private meal offerings. Now you can get a professionally-prepared meal from Jeff and eat at his U-shaped dinette or outside at his slide-out table.
While he doesn’t live in the van full-time, Jeff likes having the option to travel and take vacations from his home base in Florida. As you’d expect, he has tons of counter prep space inside his rig, making it easy for him to prepare something delicious!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Amazing Promaster Van Conversion with Tons of Counter Space
He chose a convertible dinette.
The exterior is super stealthy.
VIDEO: DIY Promaster w/ Counter Space for a Chef
- Couple’s Cozy Box Truck w/ Lift Bed
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple
- Nurse & Teacher Take 6 Months Off for Baja Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024