Here’s an awesome chance to get something in the size of a park model (400 square feet), but with a sturdier stick-built construction than many park models feature. It’s currently for sale for $65,000 in Dike Road Mount Vernon, Washington.
Inside you’ll find a large ground-floor bedroom with a cathedral ceiling, a full L-shaped kitchen with normal-sized appliances, and a great living area with floor-to-ceiling windows. It looks like a great retirement cottage!
You can contact the seller here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stick-Built Park Model For Sale in WA
That gorgeous huge window lets in tons of light.
Mini-split air conditioning to keep things cool.
The L-shaped kitchen has great full-sized appliances.
Love that they’res a dining area.
Ground floor bedroom with Cathedral ceilings.
Looks like there’s a slider off the bedroom if you extended the deck.
Skirting around the model comes with it.
Asking price is $65,000.
- 399 SF tiny home.
- Stick built construction on a park model frame.
- Vinyl wood strip flooring with carpet in bedroom.
- Sliding door in bedroom & living room & back door with window that opens off of kitchen.
- Screens on sliding doors & all windows that open.
- Fiberglass insulation throughout & underneath the unit.
- Well sealed with no access for vermin.
- Cathedral ceilings in LR, DR & BR. Loft area over kitchen & bathroom.
- HEATING: Mini split Samsung heater/ac in LR with a wall mounted electric heater in bedroom.
- On demand propane water heater. Ceiling fan in LR.
- KITCHEN: Propane, stainless steel 30” stove. French door ss refrigerator/bottom freezer & ice maker.
- Full size microwave and apartment size DW.
- Large ss sink with high rise faucet.
- High quality laminate countertops & natural stone backsplash.
- Solid pine & hickory cabinets (no laminate).
- Large pantry closet off of kitchen/back entry.
- BATHROOM: Very roomy bathroom has porcelain toilet & sink with solid pine vanity, one piece fiberglass tub & surround. Closet with W/D hook-up for stack set. Solid pine barn door entry.
- BEDROOM: Bedroom with queen walk around platform bed (will fit a King) with under bed storage. One wall has built in solid pine cabinets, vanity & drawers. Large closet with mirrored doors.
- EXTRAS: Newer powered Sun Setter awing with wind detector off of LR.
- Also includes an 8×12 cedar deck, steps with railing, ramp for back entrance with small back porch with steps on one side, all coated with “Restore” product for weather proofing.
- Also includes wood skirting with vents & access panel.
- Cash only.
- Sycamore Park Model by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes: Two Bedrooms Downstairs!
- Clean & Modern Park Model Retirement in SoCal
- She Built A Beautiful Tiny Cottage on Silts in Texas
Our big thanks to Paige for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Little Cabin in Tennessee Looks Like Noah’s Ark! - January 16, 2022
- Family of 3 (Soon to be 4) go from 3-Bedroom Home to RV Life - January 16, 2022
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed! - January 15, 2022