Looking for a nice, secluded spot in a tiny house community close to Fort Worth, Texas? So long as you pass the credit check, you could buy this tiny house ($34,000) and lease this lovely spot. The home is also for sale without the lot.
It features a covered porch, a loft bedroom with full bathroom underneath, and a galley kitchen with an oven and SMEG refrigerator. At one end of the tiny house is a cozy living room area.
This looks like a great chance to start your tiny journey! Contact the seller over at Tiny House Builders here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House in Community Near Fort Worth, Texas!
Cute covered front porch here.
The lot is lovely and secluded.
Hammock and deck! All you need.
The front doors take you into the kitchen area.
The ladder moves around from the loft and the storage above the door.
There’s a lovely living area at the other end.
Sweet sage green accent color on the trim.
Here’s the cozy living area.
A mini-split keeps things cool or warm.
Here’s the nice storage area above the doorway.
Two burner stove top and oven.
Here’s the sink with window views.
Nice long counter near the SMEG refrigerator.
Here’s the loft bedroom with two skylights.
Bathroom sink with window views.
Tiny shower with tub.
Some hanging storage above the Nature’s Head.
- $34,000 for THOW alone
- On Leasable spot in Tiny House Village 30 minutes west of Downtown Fort Worth (must be approved by land manager)
- Gas stove/oven
- Propane water heater
- LG mini-split ac/heater
- 50 amps
- Covered porch area
- Wood and laminate flooring
- Sleeping loft
- Butcher block counter
- Full shower
- Natures head composting toilet
- Shaded spot has a private area approximately 40’x40’ nestled in acres of woods and wildlife, with other tiny houses in the village
- 50 amp service, water, trash and Wifi are included for a very reasonable monthly fee.
- There is a community garden, laundry room/storm shelter, play area for kids, and a gated drive.
- The Purple Heritage: Summit Tiny Homes Classic with a Pop of Color!
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
- Artisan Tiny House with Bedroom on the First Floor!
Our big thanks to Luca for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Asha’s Quaint Cottage Van in Australia - August 1, 2021
- Airbnb Village w/ Treehouse Yurt, Alpacas, Woodstock & More - August 1, 2021
- Vashon Island Glamping Treehouse with Ocean Views - July 31, 2021