Now this is an awesome find for the right tiny house buyer! Get your own secluded 20 acres of land with a 372 square foot tiny house already on it! It’s set up for off-grid living, and sits on beautiful land with plenty of hiking opportunities.
It’s located 1 hour and 15 minutes from Flagstaff, Arizona, and 1.5 hours from Prescott. You’ll be quite rural — the next town (Ash Fork) is a full 35 minutes away! But there’s a solar system set up and a rainwater catchment system as well. While the house still needs to be plumbed, you could enjoy “glamping” while making some upgrades.
And for just $55,000, it would be awesome to have your own spot to live tiny! She’s selling it for $55,000, or possibly lower price for a full cash offer. Contact Sarah, the seller, at Tiny Home Builders here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Rural Arizona Cabin For Sale with 20 Acres!
You can see the solar panels and rainwater catchment here.
The loft is 14×14 feet.
Here’s the ladder to the loft.
The main living area has lots of potential.
Right now she boils water for a solar shower.
The kitchen with an energy-efficient fridge and oven.
The spot right in front of the bathroom.
- beautiful setting, lots of hiking, very private & secluded (cannot see your neighbors & rarely see people out here).
- 372 sf (not including the full loft)
- 780 Watt Photovoltaic solar panels with a 25 year warranty (professionally installed only 2 years ago)
- 4 new S-550 Flooded lead-acid Deep Cycle Batteries with 2 year full-replacement installed December 2018
- Magnum Energy 2,500 Watt modified sine wave inverter/charger (professionally installed only 2 years ago)
- Full size energy efficient fridge bought new (2 years old)
- Full size stove with oven
- cast iron sink
- gray water from kitchen and bathroom (tub & sink) are plumbed out to the garden
- beautiful mosaic design tiling work in the bathroom and kitchen (installed by a professional)
- full gutters all around house with two 275 gallon tanks on either side of roof to catch water.
- tiny (tiny tiny) shed (maybe 6’x6′)
- the road coming in is rough and rocky. 30 minute drive to paved road.
- no hot water heater installation yet (i warm up water on the stove and take solar showers inside with a solar shower bag.
- no water plumbing/piping yet (i fill up water from the tanks outside and bring in).
- indoor trim needs finishing
- Kai & Julie’s Off Grid Skoolie Conversion in Germany
- Grow: Tiny House Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Grand Canyon Lotus Yurt Glamping Rental in Arizona
Our big thanks to Sarah for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cedar Brook Cabin in Maine at Wildwood Collective - April 10, 2021
- Evelyne’s Charming Shepherd’s Hut in France - April 9, 2021
- He Lost His Job & Is Building a Tiny House Vacation Business - April 9, 2021