“You can always make money. You can’t make time.”
Chris and Cathy decided to retire and live simply in their stunning Clean & Modern 400 square foot park model in Southern California. They gave up stuff and the need to care for it so they could enjoy “buggering” their days away doing what they love: painting, taking walks and cycling. Having a smaller space means they spend less money, and that enabled them to get to retirement sooner than many. They do also have a place in the Yukon which they split their time between.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Clean & Modern Park Model: Chris & Cathy Retire
Their home has oodles of outdoor living space, including a “bunkie” guest room.
They have both a porch and a patio for relaxing outdoors.
Inside the home is clean, crisp and bright.
The living room has so many lovely windows.
They get a nice spacious bathroom with a flush toilet.
VIDEO: Retired Couple’s Beautifully Designed Tiny House
- 400 square feet park model
- Built by IdeaBox in Oregon
- Large porch
- Open floor plan with large windows
- Efficient materials
- Large, plentiful windows
- Exterior “bunkie” guest room
- Covered patio
- No dishwasher (they like to wash dishes)
- 16 inch wardrobe to save space
- Queen-sized bed
- Large bathroom with flush toilet
Our big thanks to Allison and Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Remodeled Spaceship Cabin on 28 Acres - January 18, 2022
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022