This 2017 Sprinter Van looks magazine ready with live-edge counter tops and a Moroccan tile backsplash that’s absolutely glamorous. Chris and Lisa explain in a tiny space it’s easier to afford those high-end touches they’d never have been able to afford in a larger home!
Their excellent solar and internet setup allow them to work from the van while they travel, which means they aren’t planning on quitting van life anytime soon! They even run a small business from the van creating enamelware.
Allison over at Tiny Home Tours interviewed the couple and did a video tour which you’ll want to watch to get all the details about their life!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Working & Running a Business in a GORGEOUS 2017 Sprinter
Look at those counter tops! And the enamelware mugs.
Everyone needs a mini garden indoors.
Love this happy couple in their van!
Can you find the hidden toilet?
VIDEO: Couple Works From Their Stealth DIY Sprinter Van
- 2017 Sprinter Van
- Hidden Nature’s Head Composting Toilet compartment
- Live-edge counter tops
- Moroccan tile (with special van adhesive to prevent cracking)
- Couple works from van
- Runs small business selling enamelware
- Solar-power and great internet set-up
- Roll-out refrigerator
- Two-burner propane stove
- Large deep sink
- Follow the couple’s adventures at @roveandswig
- Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel
Our big thanks to Allison and the Tiny Home Tours YouTube Channel for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021