We have some great news about a new tiny house community set to open this fall on the Coosa River. The Seven Lilly Luxury Lots Minimal Lifestyle Living will welcome both tiny homes and RVs in a beautiful natural setting for a very affordable price.
The annual lot leases will start at $200 monthly (water included), and there will be 50amp power at each site (each lot responsible to activate power with Power Company).
Power and water should be in by November 2020, but you may want to call Shana at 256-493-2376 to discuss securing a spot. It looks like it’ll be a great community (but make sure to never send money unless it’s all checked out!).
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Yes, I would love this view!
There’s something about a lot with trees.
There are a number of spots available!
Just $200/month is quite a steal!
- Starting at $200/month
- Water included
- Electric hook ups available
- On the Coosa River
- Located in Ohatchee, AL
- Call Shana at 256-493-2376
- North Carolina Legal Tiny House Community Accepting New Homes!
- Visiting the Escape Tiny House Community near Tampa, Florida (VIDEO)
- Family of 4 Living in DIY Tiny House at the Lake Dallas Tiny Home Community
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022
- This Little Cabin in Tennessee Looks Like Noah’s Ark! - January 16, 2022