While we see a lot of positive things about vanlife here at Tiny House Talk, it was refreshing to hear some raw truth from vanlifer, Rania, who hit the road with her dog Sequoia in “Egg,” their Transit van conversion.
She didn’t enjoy those first weeks of vanlife. She was scared and felt like she’d made a huge mistake — being on her own and in such a small space felt claustrophobic. But her story has a happy ending. After sticking it out and learning how to make her van space work for her, she has spent a year in her van successfully!
Wait until you see her van’s sleek black interior with fun vintage pops of color. Thanks Tiny Home Tours for the interview!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Transit Van Conversion for Woman & Her Dog
Those dark-stained butcher block countertops 😍
The groovy backsplash and curtains are awesome.
VIDEO: Her Gorgeous Transit Campervan
- Ford Transit Van Conversion with Two Sliding Doors, Shower & Toilet: FOR SALE!
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage
- Nikki & Ben’s 30-Day 2017 Ford Transit Van Conversion Tour
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- ‘Couplespod’ Cabin in South Africa - January 28, 2022
- Catching Dinner & Baking Bread on Their 220 sq. ft. Sailboat Home - January 27, 2022
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022