While I love a DIY van conversion as much as the next person, it’s always fun to see the best that money can buy, and the German-built ALPHAVAN is about as fancy as it gets! It’s high-tech in just about every way and looks sleek and modern inside and out.
There are two swivel seats as well as a bench that can seat two more people safely. A compact wet bath and kitchen take up the middle of the van, and there’s a double bed in the back over a huge garage space that can hold all kinds of outdoor gear.
Don’t miss other incredible vans like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
These Van Conversions Have All The Bells and Whistles
An awning provides shade and extends the living area.
Two quilted leather swivel chairs.
You can seat up to four adults.
The garage has tons of room for supplies.
Notice the rounded edges on the counter to prevent bumps and bruises.
There’s lots of storage inside that’s soft-close.
There’s a wet bath with a pull-out sink!
I love this living area.
The bedroom is quite cozy.
They built out Mercedes-Benz Sprinters.
It looks like an amazing adventure vehicle.
VIDEO: ALPHAVAN (In German)
- Complete furniture made of lightweight material, about 150kg less than competition
- No gas on board: large 4.1kW Lithium Ion battery for induction cooker, air conditioning, refrigerator and 230V appliances
- Standard 290Wp solar panels on the roof. Potential extension via external solar connector for foldable solar panels
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter always fully equipped, 90% allwheel drive
- Always largest engine (190hp, 140kW, 4 cyclinder Diesel)
- Automatic transmission, 9G Tronic
- LED lighting
- Color displays
- Gross vehicle weight 4.1tons (4×4) and 3.5tons (rear wheel drive)
- Length: 736cm (extra long Sprinter, L4)
- Height: 325cm (super high roof, H3) à 4×4, 315 RWD
- Smart Home Control for all Campervan systems (Mercedes-Benz Advanced Control): either intuitive touch panel oder via smartphone App
- First campervan brand with Starlink Satellite Internet offering
- Always fully connected with either 4G oder Sat Internet on board
- High-end Entertainment Package with smart TV and Premium Sound System
- Many accessories selectable
- Styling packages
- Magnetic Bag System for the rear garage (called FlexPort)
- Foldable mattress for FlexPort (4 full seats and 4 full sleeping spaces)
- Several tires and wheels available
- Modern design with rounded edges
- Several spare wheel racks available
- Currently under development of heavy payload drawing system for FlexPort and roof carrier system
- Currently two models available
- PREMIUM line: FlexPort can be used as second sleeping space. All technology integrated in left / right trunks
- ACTIVE line: FlexPort size maximized for up to 2-3 motorcycles.
- Rear wheel drive: starting from 185.000€ (~$197,506) (not including any sales tax and import tolls)
- 4×4: starting from 196.000€ (~$209,249) (not including any sales tax and import tolls)
- Their High-Tech, Professionally-Built ProMaster Van Conversion
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis
- Rock Collector Has Spent 4 Years in Her Awesome Van
Our big thanks to Tom for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Built a Shipping Container Cabin & Live in an RV! - September 27, 2023
- Family of Three in DIY Non-Toxic Van Conversion - September 27, 2023
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023