We’ve shown you the Minim tiny houses before, and that’s because these open-floor plan homes with ground-floor trundle beds are such a great option for tiny living! They could make a fantastic granny pod, vacation stay, or year-round accommodation for a couple. This new one is finished and ready to buy!
The price was recently reduced to $65,000, and you can enjoy the photo tour of this luxurious home below. Get in touch via Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Denver Minim Tiny House Could Be Yours!
I just love metal roofing! The red is fun.
The dark flooring and light walls are elegant
Can you find the trundle bed?
There’s a roll-down projector screen!
Wow how gorgeous are those butcher block counter tops!
It almost makes me want to wash dishes…almost.
Convection oven, fridge and freezer.
Nice built-in cabinetry over here.
The table moves around in a number of configurations
* Hand-crafted American walnut countertop
* Double basin stainless steel sink
* Stow-able Induction Cooktop
* Convection Microwave oven allows for traditional baking/roasting
* Hand-crafted cabinetry featuring carved handles and American walnut insets
* On-demand hot water from localized tankless heater
* Stainless Steel side-by-side refrigerator and freezer under the counter
* Huge picture window
- LIVING SPACE:
* Hand-crafted American walnut pneumatic lift table. In-floor receptacles allow the table to be repositioned as desired—as a desk near the window, a dining table, a coffee table, or extra counter space.
* Powerful water filtration system. The on-board water tank can even use rainwater from the highly efficient rain-capturing metal roof and gutter system.
* Interior Plywood cladding — No drywall to crack and crumble, and no hunting for studs
* Built-in sofa features comfortable and durable Love Sac cushions
* Fully motorized and remote-controlled 110-inch black-out projection screen
* Large windows on each wall offer ~80 total square feet of views to the outside
* Full-sized trundle bed tucks away when not in use
* On-demand hot water from a tankless water heater
* Full-sized shower
* Best-in-class Nature’s Head composting toilet
* Built-in wrap-around desk
* A/C unit provides both heating and cooling
* Portable step doubles as a storage box
* Closet with ample room for clothes and storage
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
* Water and UV-resistant cedar siding
* Red standing seam metal roof
* Dual-axel 14,000 GVWR trailer
* Rigid and highly-insulated walls achieved through SIP (structural insulated panel) construction
* Capable of being fully-functioning off the grid
- NW Minim Tiny House
- Chris Page’s Minim Tiny House on Wheels
- Minim Home: How This Man’s Tiny House Changed D.C.’s Tiny House Laws
- Minim Workspace Tiny House
- Minim Tiny House on Wheels Built by Brevard Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | For Sale | 170 Sq. Ft. Farmhouse Tiny by Sharpe Carpentry For Sale: $58K | Winter Haven, FL Tiny Home for Sale: $24,999 OBO | Hand-Built Open Floor Plan Tiny Home for Sale, CA: $70K
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023
Nice little house, great light inside. Love that the bed just isn’t there when you don’t need it. Just need to see the bathroom but i think i could live in this one.
Seems very nice. Looks well thought out. A bit surprised they chose to not show the bathroom.
Perhaps I missed it, what is the size? I can probably go to the website, but why not include it in the intro? Size is the starting point for me.
Nice layout, and what a space saver to have the trundle bed. Not my style, but nice all the same!
Tiny House Market Place listing doesn’t show the dimensions, only lists it as 210 sq ft. However, I can tell you, since pretty much all the MiNiM houses are built from the same plans, are 11′ wide by 22′ length and the 210 Sq Ft is the actual interior living space.
The interior details and finishing options are the main things that make one different from another…