This is the Two Bedroom Cabana Tiny House by SledHaus.
It’s a 574-sq.-ft. design with two bedrooms on the main level. It lives very much like a regular house or apartment. It’s called the Sledhaus Cabana 2 Bed. Learn more about it below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny tiny house options like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cabana Tiny House With Two Bedrooms
This tiny house is 12-ft wide and 48-ft long. It has so much space, many of us would consider it more of a small house than a tiny house.
Anyhow, the exterior can have a modern style, or it can optionally have a more classic cabin look.
What do you think of it? Is it a design that you like? Why or why not?
Sledhaus Cabana 2 Bed – At 574 SF, its 12’ wide by 48’ long. This guy has enough open space for a family to stretch their legs and enjoy themselves. Privacy for everyone is the name of the game. A full-sized kitchen, washer dryer and full sized bath feel right at home.
- 574 sq. ft.
- 12-ft. wide
- 48-ft. long
- Full-size kitchen
- Full-size bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- Two bedrooms with closets
- Offered by Sledhaus
- They have 5 other designs
- Sledhaus – Spanish Fork, Utah (factory) – Serving the Western United States
- Request more information
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020