Nick has been “into” the tiny house movement since it first gained popularity, but it took a while for him to finally take the plunge and start traveling full-time. He began his journey in a larger RV, but hated that he couldn’t get to the more remote spots he wanted to — so he downsized!
He now travels in a pre-owned Ford Econoline with very little stuff. Likewise, he has simple baskets to store food and cleaning supplies, lots of storage under his fixed bed and a handy chest fridge. Check out his simple conversion below.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Mr. Minimalist Went from RV to Campervan
He enjoys a fixed bed in the back with tons of storage underneath.
He has plans for some cool upgrades this summer, like lowering the floor.
VIDEO: Lifted Ford Econoline Camper Van – Purchased Used
- Ford Maverick Pickup and Scout Tuktut Camper
- From a VW Bus to a Ford Transit Van Conversion
- Her Ford Transit Conversion w/ Epic Security System
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023