This is the *last* tiny house at the Oaks Village! Lot-14 is a Boho XLS that is extra wide and extra long, providing you with a spacious — yet tiny — home on wheels. ESCAPE does have plans to expand their village in the future, but that will take at least a year or longer — so if you want a spot, you’ll need to act now. (Note: The N1, a “small” house in the village, is also up for grabs — for twice the price.)
The Boho XLS has a first-floor private bedroom and is for sale for $110,932. The lot rent for the space is $575/month which includes water, sewer, garbage/recycling, a private deck, landscaping maintenance, security (gated access), and parking!
Live in This Boho XLS Tiny Home in a Tiny House Community for $110K!
The Boho is all one level, which makes it more accessible.
The built-in couch becomes a guest bed.
Stone countertops in the kitchen.
The induction cooktop is nice!
There’s great storage in the bedroom.
There’s a washer/dryer unit in the bathroom.
Plenty of storage in the bathroom for linens and toiletries.
A single-piece shower and tub combo.
VIDEO: Lot 14 eBoho XLS
- Private bedroom with walk-around queen bed
- Big bathroom with tub/shower
- Stone vanity top
- Laundry center
- Kitchen with stone tops
- Gourmet induction cook-top + separate oven
- Venting M/W
- Special double flip-table for work/dining
- Lots of storage including full size closet
- Upgraded flooring
- USB outlets
- High-Efficiency A/C heat pump
- Smart TV
- Cedar siding with metal accents
- Deck and landscaping
- $575/Month Lot Rent
- Lot Number 14
- Details for this eBoho XLS
- https://www.escapetampabay.com/available-units << to inquire/purchase
- Lightly Used eOne Tiny House by ESCAPE for $5K Discount
- Only 4 Units Left at the Oaks ESCAPE Tiny House Village in Florida
- Escape e-One XL Wide + Tall Tiny House with $11.5K Discount
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023