Eric has been working since he was 16 years old, and got to the point where he was wondering what he was really doing with his life. At 32, he wanted to do more than just work, so he decided to outfit a van a travel from Alaska to Argentina on a journey of a lifetime!
He was very concerned with having a home-y feel to his van, and as you’ll see in the Tiny Home Tours video below, he succeeded! It looks like a sweet farmhouse — and there is a swing! I am in love with his sweet home.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Coquito the Amphibian Co-Pilot Guides His Way!
Just chillin’ in his van swing
Home sweet van home!
VIDEO: Perfectly Designed Promaster Camper Van
- Virginia’s Solo Van Life Retirement
- When a Car Accident Changed Their Perspective, This Couple Chose #VanLife
- 58 Years Young and Loving Blinged-Out VanLife!
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023