Leon and Monique (@van.tastictraveling) were living “normal” lives working 9 to 5, when Monique ended up in a horrible car accident. She spent 10 months in recovery, and that changed their perspective on life entirely. At that point, they decided to spend a year travelling around Scotland in a campervan and enjoying every moment.
Two years later they sold their home and downsized even more into a 2009 Sprinter van, which has been beautiful outfitted with seating for four (including seat belts!) and a super neat Murphy bed in the back. When folded up, it gives them space to hang out and exercise, and gives their cat and dog more room to relax.
Enjoy the awesome video tour and interview with Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Van Has a Custom Murphy Bed!
Their two burner cooktop and sink are hidden in their counter top!
This is the back of the van with the bed up!
What a stealth setup!
VIDEO: Spacious Sprinter Van W/ Murphy Bed + Toilet
- Couple’s ProMaster 3500 Van Conversion With Shower And Toilet
- Recon Campers: A Modern Tribute To The Classic VW Van
- Sandy’s BEACH Van Conversion By YETIBUS Builds
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Vashon Island Glamping Treehouse with Ocean Views - July 31, 2021
- IKEA-Style Van Kits You Can Build Yourself! - July 31, 2021
- Penelope The Van: Pandemic Lets Maddie Pursue Her Dream - July 31, 2021