While New York City is packed with tiny apartments, one doesn’t exactly expect to see tiny houses in the Big Apple. But Cracker Barrel changed that — they had Modern Tiny Living build an awesome 269 square foot tiny restaurant!
Now busy urbanites can take a trip to the country store, or sit down for some family-style cooking. It was first unveiled at the Macy’s Day Parade of 2019.
Enjoy the pictures and the promotional video below, and hey, maybe this gives you some ideas on how to open a tiny restaurant of your own.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Smallest Cracker Barrel in the United States?
The interior makes you feel like you’re in a standard Cracker Barrel.
Buy cozy goods at the store inside.
The team celebrating the accomplishment!
VIDEO: CB_Tiny Home
- Modern Tiny Living: Cracker Barrel
- Modern Tiny Living on Instagram
- Cracker Barrel Tiny House Press Release
- Black and White Braxton Tiny House on Wheels by Modern Tiny Living
- Family Builds Shipping Container Home Above Their Restaurant
- 24-Foot Rivendell THOW by Modern Tiny Living
Our big thanks to Modern Tiny Living for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021
- Rachel’s Ford Transit Spices Up Her Life! - July 21, 2021