While mobile kitchens are nothing new, you’ve never seen a food truck quite like this! The experts at Movable Roots designed and built this 10×26 kitchen-on-wheels for their friends at Intracoastal Brewing Company and the results are stunning.
The sleek exterior puts all food trucks to shame, but the beautiful build is also functional, with a professional HVAC system, safe exhaust hoods, and all the professional kitchen equipment needed to prepare awesome food. Oh, and of course there’s a serving window/counter in the front!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Movable Roots Designs Sleek Commercial Food Truck
Huge vent hoods over all the cooking equipment.
Counter for food distribution.
Great lighting and prep space.
This big corner window lets in lots of light.
There’s space for a chest freezer.
Warming lights over the counter.
I love the tall ceilings over here!
What do you think of this food truck?
Back entrance for employees.
Four huge propane tanks keep everything going.
VIDEO TOUR: Movable Roots Commercial Food Truck
- Family Builds Shipping Container Home Above Their Restaurant
- Restaurant Chef & His Full-Time Stationary Bus Life
- Half Tiny House, Half Donut Factory!
Our big thanks to Michael for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022