Meet Matthew, a restaurant chef with a super amazing skoolie he built out over two years with his dad. While he doesn’t travel the world, he enjoys his budget build and staying stationary, doing the job he loves! He is opening a new restaurant, as well, which is super awesome.
Inside the skoolie you’ll find a large couch (he wanted to be able to take naps on the couch), amazing live-edge counter tops, a huge kitchen sink and a magnetic knife rack with LOTS of knives. He also has a full bed and an office area in the back.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Not-So-Tiny Kitchen Worth Coveting!
I *love* the way he made black work so well in this small space!
The exterior is a sharp white with some snazzy bolts.
VIDEO: Gorgeous DIY Skoolie w/ Chef Designed Kitchen
- Outback Skoolie with a LUXURY Bathroom
- Boho Army Green Shuttle Bus Turned Home (& Their Skoolie Biz)
- The Arrow Anglers: Family Skoolie Living
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Plāhaus: Super Sleek Tiny House Vacation - October 24, 2021
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021