This is a 1971 vintage Streamline Empress cottage in Bradenton, Florida with a pool, hot tub, slide, playground, and nearby beaches.
It’s available to book on Airbnb via Micah and Jana, and I think it would make a pretty amazing stay. In fact, I’m adding it to my wish list right now so I can stay here in the future. And while we’re on the topic, have you ever considered using an Airstream as a stationary tiny home, kind of like in this situation? Let us know your thoughts about that idea in the comments, please.
Hey, if you already haven’t, I don’t want you to miss other awesome stories like this so please be sure to join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1971 Vintage Streamline Empress Cottage in Bradenton, Florida
The Streamline Empress was completely renovated. They actually even removed the bathroom to create more space inside.
They figured most people would appreciate the larger bathroom on the property, which is steps away.
Removing the bathroom really just made it into one open space.
This trailer turned cottage is bookable on Airbnb and is located in Bradenton, Florida near the beach. By the way, this is a California king bed.
The way they decorated the interior is simple, luxurious, and modern.
The custom couch also works as a twin sleeper. You also get a live cactus as a roommate, hehe.
There’s hidden storage everywhere, and loads of natural light coming in thanks to the abundance of windows.
The kitchen has just about everything you can ask for.
The full-size bathroom is less than 50-ft. away.
There’s even a little playground on the property.
And, of course, a custom hot tub with a slide that takes you into the swimming pool.
A 1971 Streamline Empress Cottage in Bradenton, Florida.
- Vintage 1971 Streamline Empress
- Renovated and located in Bradenton, Florida
- Location is near beaches, restaurants, and more
- Outdoor area with pool, spa, hot tub, rock water slide, fire pit, and more
- The Airstream is tucked under a mature oak tree for continual shade (a good thing in Florida!)
- Less than five miles from Anna Maria Island beaches
- A short walk from Palma Sola beaches
- The Empress has lots of windows, a kitchen, storage compartments, air conditioning, refrigerator, stovetop, a couch, king bed, and a projector to watch your favorite shows or movies.
- California king bed in the Airstream
- A couch that doubles as twin sleeper
- Separate, full, private bathroom less than 50-ft. away
- There’s a playground right on site
- The original bathroom was removed to create more space in the unit since there’s a larger one available right on the property, in Florida, this is usually no problem! You get to go for a little walk outside every time you have to go. It’s good for you!
- The property is shared with another tiny house as well as a loft apartment
- The owners live on the property in a separate home with their toddler, baby, and American Eskimo 🙂
- They Went From a Normal Home to a Fifth Wheel, to an Airstream!
- 1976 Vintage Airstream w/ Covered Pavilion
- Tiny Shiny Home: Family of 6’s Full-Time Airstream Life
Our big thanks to Micah and Jana on Airbnb for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Freedom Teardrop Trailer With Off-Road Package (For Sale) - October 27, 2021
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021