The terrifying risk when you have a home on wheels is that at some point you could end up crashing your entire house — and that’s exactly what happened to Lauren and Patrick when their trailer gave way on its journey to their new “forever” piece of land.
They had spent months building out their Tumbleweed trailer and then had taken it around the country traveling. But when they purchased land so they could settle down, they lost their tiny house to the twisty roads. After some time and a good cry, they managed to salvage what they could and rebuilt the tiny house better than ever!
Now it sits connected to another smaller “mini house” by a huge 20×20 deck, and they’re loving their tiny life. The video below is worth the watch!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Two Tinies Connected by Huge Porch! Dream Spot
This is what the inside of their tiny house looked like after the crash 😢
It came off the trailer and ended up in a ditch.
BUT that’s not the end of the story!
The inside now has a sleek modern feel.
They made their second tiny house into their living room.
VIDEO: 2 TINY HOMES Connected w/ Big Porch
- Two Tiny Houses Connected by Sunroom
- She Converted Two Vintage Trailers into Her Tiny Home Oasis
- Single Mom’s TWO Off-Grid No-Loft Tiny Homes in Australia
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021