It took a pandemic to make Julie’s dream of living tiny a reality, but now she and her four special needs rescue dogs live in her 2018 Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser, and her second redone vintage trailer that’s her yoga studio.
I love the idea of the second trailer, because it doesn’t need electricity or plumbing, but gives you room to really stretch and relax that’s missing in many littler tinies and RVs.
Enjoy the awesome video tour and interview with Julie done by Tiny Homes Tours below! Let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Pet Sanctuary and Yoga Studio in Two Vintage RVs
Her trailer has a vintage feel with all the modern amenities (like A/C).
The secondary trailer is a perfect spot for yoga!
Julie likes to come here for peace and quiet, as do her rescue dogs.
What more could her pups want?
VIDEO: Single Mom & Her Dual Vintage Travel Trailer System
- 2018 Gulfstream Vintage Cruiser
- Shares home with four special needs rescue dogs
- Macerator makes waste disposal easy
- Second trailer is her yoga studio
- The Ramblr 2.0: Retro Themed $6.5k Budget RV Conversion
- 1955 Vintage Trailer Glamping Getaway in Asheville
- Vintage 1920’s Caboose Turned Tiny Home Vacation
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020
- Donate During #GivingTuesday to Operation Tiny Home - December 1, 2020
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove - December 1, 2020