High school sweethearts Alicia and Daniel decided it didn’t make sense to work full-time while in college to pay rent in two different places, so instead they pooled their money and purchased a used RV for $8,000 cash, and put another $4,000 into renovations (including an unforseen mold issue that ate up a lot of time and money).
The couple, now engaged, are living in an RV park while doing their college coursework and building a life together. They did a wonderful job with their renovation, including creating a special office workspace where they can both do schoolwork. There’s a daybed/couch in their living area, and an awesome coffee cabinet!
Enjoy the video interview with Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Conquering Mold, Leaks, and College in their RV Reno
Notice their awesome office space since they’re both students.
They added a daybed instead of a couch so they could have guests over.
They discovered a mold issue behind the bed, and had to rip it all out and re-do that.
VIDEO: College Students Gorgeous RV Renovation
- Two Years. 7 People. $13K Saved with RV Living!
- Twinning in Their 5th Wheel: Family of Four’s Renovated RV Life!
- Family of 5 Saved $30K in 2020 by Living in an RV!
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion - October 21, 2021
- From 3000-sq.-ft. House to 57-sq.-ft. Class B Van - October 21, 2021
- He Used an ATV Winch To Create an Epic Murphy Bed in His Cargo Trailer Camper - October 20, 2021