Now here is some super tiny living! Captains Kate and Nate live aboard their Hunter 28.5, which feels quite similar to van-size on the inside.
While it has everything they need — a stove, galley, bathroom and sleeping quarters — it’s pretty snug! Just proof that you can live with less than you think, and enjoy the open water.
The couple were flipping sailboats they buy at auction in Florida, but now charter their boat to Alaskan vacationers. You can plan a charter experience with them here. Be sure to check out the video tour of their sailboat with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Alaskan Sailboat Life in a Hunter 28.5
Yep, they sleep up in the front! Snug.
You can’t beat those views!
Young Couples Full Time Sailboat Tiny House
- Purchased a Hunter 28.5 sailboat
- Were flipping sailboats bought at auction in FL
- Now they charter their boat
- Includes mini kitchen with cooler
- “Walk-in” closet
- Tiny washroom
- The Ramblr 2.0: Retro Themed $6.5k Budget RV Conversion
- 1955 Vintage Trailer Glamping Getaway in Asheville
- Vintage 1920’s Caboose Turned Tiny Home Vacation
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Floating Homes | Interviews | DIY
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 1.5 Years Building his $3,000 School Bus Tiny Home - March 20, 2023
- Content Creators & Family in Their 2021 RV - March 20, 2023
- They Went From Homeowners to Van Life - March 19, 2023
Dude you need a bigger boat! I don’t mind tiny but I just couldn’t do it. If I’m not mistaken vans have more room. But it’s a very pretty boat, and to each their own.
Haha my thing was the snug sleeping arrangement! I don’t think I could share that space with another human LOL
Hmmmm, snug? More like sandwiched! Just kidding. I like it.
Life is supposed to be part fun and part adventure. Other Critters know that, and for some reason most Hoomans have forgotten it. Congrats kids, you found a way!
That they have!