Now here is some super tiny living! Captains Kate and Nate live aboard their Hunter 28.5, which feels quite similar to van-size on the inside.
While it has everything they need — a stove, galley, bathroom and sleeping quarters — it’s pretty snug! Just proof that you can live with less than you think, and enjoy the open water.
The couple were flipping sailboats they buy at auction in Florida, but now charter their boat to Alaskan vacationers. You can plan a charter experience with them here. Be sure to check out the video tour of their sailboat with Tiny Home Tours below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Alaskan Sailboat Life in a Hunter 28.5
Yep, they sleep up in the front! Snug.
You can’t beat those views!
Young Couples Full Time Sailboat Tiny House
- Purchased a Hunter 28.5 sailboat
- Were flipping sailboats bought at auction in FL
- Now they charter their boat
- Includes mini kitchen with cooler
- “Walk-in” closet
- Tiny washroom
- The Ramblr 2.0: Retro Themed $6.5k Budget RV Conversion
- 1955 Vintage Trailer Glamping Getaway in Asheville
- Vintage 1920’s Caboose Turned Tiny Home Vacation
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Outpost | Adventure Series by Uncharted Tiny Homes - May 19, 2022
- From Bus Conversion to Van Life in Their Ford Transit - May 19, 2022
- After Losing His Wife, Man Retires in His Overlander - May 18, 2022