Brittainy and Ryan met about a year before they moved onto the boat. It was initially Ryan’s idea, and Brittainy wasn’t sure about it, but came around to the concept once she saw what that life would look like. Now they’re in year seven of life on the water! While they have a marina spot in Seattle, they also take the boat “on the sea” to explore remote Pacific Northwest islands.
They share their boat with two full-size dogs, but it’s quite spacious inside. There are two bedrooms, and two bathrooms — one of each is used primarily for storage. A queen-sized bed fits comfortably in the main berth, and they have added a hanging rack to keep clothing unwrinkled. Enjoy their tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amazing Floating Home w/ Two Berths
The living room is quite spacious! Love the L-shaped couch.
The galley is compact, but big enough to make full meals!
They live here with their two amazing dogs.
VIDEO: Houseboat tour – life in a floating home surrounded by million-dollar homes
- Follow their sailboat life on Instagram
- Follow her cooking channel on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- Vintage Houseboat Life in Seattle
- Tiny Living, Big Healing: Brad’s Sailboat Transformation
- 1945 Boat Turned into a Tiny Cottage
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023