Lily and Dylan have an incredible tiny life — living on the Seattle waterfront next to million-dollar homes — for a fraction of the cost! Their floating home allows them to enjoy incredible views without the crazy price tag.
While the house is now mostly a barge, it was “seaworthy” in its heyday. The couple have paid homage to the homes’ past by preserving much of the original woodwork and displaying old pictures of the houseboat inside. Enjoy the remarkable tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Incredible Two-Story Houseboat
They kept most of the old wood inside.
The incredible rooftop deck is the perfect spot to relax.
VIDEO: Couple buys gorgeous floating home – waterfront life next to million dollar homes!
- Tiny Houseboat in Seattle
- DIY Off-Grid Floating Home in Canada!
- Couple Turns Shed into a Floating Cottage
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023