Here’s a romantic, modern houseboat in Germany that sits on the giant Scharmützelsee Lake. You can reach it via a boardwalk, which gives you 24/7 access to the marina wash stations and bathroom. The little floating home gets a dazzling view of the sunrise each morning!
I especially love the wood-burning stove! The host provides plenty of wood, so you can stay snuggled up in bed all day and watch the waves if you want to. There’s a small kitchen area and a built-in dining space. Want to enjoy the weather? Head outside and climb the ladder to the rooftop deck!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cozy Bedroom on the Water with Woodstove
There’s a romantic rooftop deck!
A boardwalk leads out to the boat.
The bedroom feels like it’s almost *in* the water.
Here’s the cozy wood-burning stove.
The kitchenette has a lovely rustic feel.
A basin sink gives you a place to wash your hands.
The steering wheel is in the corner.
Boho lighting hangs from the ceiling.
What it looks like lying on the bed.
Looking straight at the bed.
What a gorgeous sunrise.
There’s a little mossy garden bed.
I want to be here with a fresh cup of coffee.
A ladder takes you to the rooftop deck.
There’s a little eating area with a great chandelier.
Bake some tasty rolls.
A magical glow at night.
- Gorgeous modern farmhouse on a lake in Brandenburg, Germany.
- A “glamping” spot that enjoys a romantic spot in nature.
- The linens are all provides and the bed looks out onto the water and waves. You face the sunrise!
- You can feed the swans with oatmeal (although I’d be careful since they can be mean).
- While there isn’t a toilet or shower on board, there’s one open 24/7 at the marina.
- Stay warm with a lovely wood-burning stove. Plenty of wood is provided, and the ambiance is truly romantic!
- There’s a gas stove for cooking and running water for washing dishes.
- The boat has electricity and a refrigerator, as well as a tank of potable water freshly-filled when you arrive.
- Vintage Houseboat Life in Seattle
- Floating Tiny Home on Pontoons
- Nautical Porthole Houseboat in Clearwater, Florida
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023