This is a beautiful little houseboat docked near the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, Florida. It has one bedroom in the back, a 3/4 bathroom with a lovely tiled shower stall, and a nearly-full kitchen that has a large fridge and a little cooktop.
There’s also a little porch off the front of the houseboat with gorgeous views and a couple of chairs where you can drink a nice cup of coffee. Both sides of the home have big porthole windows that let in lots of light. What’s your favorite feature of this floating house?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
All-Amenities Floating Home Near Gulf of Mexico
You walk into the living space and kitchen.
There’s a full-sized fridge and a cook-top.
A little coffee station!
There’s a nice spot to sit and a TV.
These portholes are so fun!
There’s a nice porch off the front.
The bedroom has beautiful shiplap.
There’s another TV in the bedroom.
A closet for good storage.
The bathroom is well-appointed.
There’s a basin sink and tiled shower.
There’s another porthole in the shower.
There’s even a fan on the porch for some cool air.
There’s a little back porch for easy egress.
There are a couple of chairs on the porch.
- This beautiful houseboat is located near the Gulf of Mexico in Clearwater, Florida.
- It features one bedroom, a 3/4 bathroom with a tiled shower stall, and a nearly-full kitchen with a large fridge and cooktop.
- The houseboat has a porch off the front with stunning views and seating.
- Both sides of the home have large porthole windows that allow plenty of natural light.
- Amenities include complimentary kayak and paddleboard rentals, beach cruiser bikes, and beach equipment.
- The houseboat offers a convenient stay-and-play experience, situated on Intracoastal Mandalay Bay just two blocks from the Gulf of Mexico.
- The houseboat can be booked for a stay through Airbnb.
- They Rebuilt This Boat into a Tiny Floating Cottage
- They Built a Nordic House Boat Cabin in Stockholm
- Couple’s Off-Grid Floating Home Lifestyle in Florida
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023