This lovingly-restored 1920s Caboose used to travel the Cotton Belt Route, and now sits on a large plot on Lake Limestone in Texas and acts as a nightly Airbnb rental.
It has a giant deck on one side for eating outdoors or relaxing, as well as a fire pit for s’mores. Inside it sleeps up to five between a single bed, queen bed and fold-out couch. You’ll also find an equipped kitchen that makes it easy to cook your own meals, or picture yourself living in this beauty full-time!
You can book your stay over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vacation in a 1920s Cotton Belt Route Caboose
Here’s the awesome deck with seating.
Inside has a fun white, red and yellow color scheme.
Love this vintage-looking red refrigerator.
Here’s the Master bedroom area.
Love the train-inspired bedding.
Kids will love this train bedding!
And here’s the amazing fire pit with some Adirondack chairs.
- Sleeps 3-5 – master bedroom (sleeps 2), foldout couch ( can sleep 2), a single bed (1) small adult or kid, with a great window view
- Full kitchen – microwave, stove coffee pot and refrigerator.
- Free internet
- Large outside deck
- Local boat ramp – Property has small boat accessibility.
- Large property with enough room to set up your own volleyball net or badminton games for your family
- Fire pit for cooking S’mores or simply enjoying a late evening fire.
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
- Grand Canyon Lotus Yurt Glamping Rental in Arizona
- 1926 Caboose Tiny House with Bathroom Depot & Covered Porch, North Carolina
Our big thanks to Mark for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 35-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes - May 14, 2021
- Carrie and Dan’s 28′ x 10′ Tiny Home - May 14, 2021
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021