Chay and his brother Colby wanted a truck camper they could use to go camping, and it had three requirements: It had to cost under $1K, it had to sleep both of them in bunks, and it needed to come *off* the truck.
With a lot of hard work and ingenuity — and only 10 days! — they made it happen. Their dad popped in to help them with the drywall and finishing touches on the final day of the project and they managed to reach their deadline and stay under budget. The video below is inspirational!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Built a $1K Truck Camper in 10 Days!
The inside looks so well-finished!
And yes, there’s an AC unit!
VIDEO: Turning my TRUCK into a TINY HOME (for less than $1,000)
- She Rebuilt This Truck Camper from the Foam Up!
- Her Third Truck Camper & Four Years on the Road
- She Built This Awesome Truck Camper on her Toyota Pickup
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024