Sierra jumped into vanlife by purchasing a DIY Promaster 2500 conversion from someone who was moving on from nomadic life. The van he designed was built out of planed cedar wood to keep the weight of the build down. She’s been traveling in “Dreams” the van since September 2020.
At first, she worked full-time from the van, so she liked having the big dinette where she could set out all her work. Now she runs Boondock Consulting, works less, and would like a van with a fixed bed whenever she upgrades. Which kind of setup would you prefer?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Her All-Cedar Van Life w/ Her Dog
She actually rarely uses her rooftop deck!
This van has a convertible bed.
VIDEO: ProMaster w/ Cedar Cabin Vibes for Solo Female Traveler
- Flight Attendant’s Budget DIY Van Conversion
- He Went From Flipping Homes to Van Life
- Wildlife Biologist Goes From Roommates to Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023