Julianna is quite possibly the coolest person we’ve seen living alternatively! Her energy is contagious, and her willingness to travel solo in her off-road Toyota FJ Cruiser is an inspiration.
Everything she needs is packed into her car, including an impressive amount of food. She has a “coffin” bed that folds down at night, complete with eight pillows to keep her comfortable. Don’t miss this great tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Full-Time Overlanding in her FJ Cruiser
Her 360-degree awning provides shelter from rain and sun.
She has the Jeep packed full of food and supplies!
VIDEO: Solo female living in overlander SUV! Off-road & remote work
- Follow Juliana on YouTube
- Check out all of Juliana’s links
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Off-Road Adventure Vehicle: A Closer Look at Their 4×4 Overlander
- Retired Nomad Woman Living in her Teardrop Trailer w/ Jeep
- Suzuki Samuri Jeep w/ a Rooftop Tiny House
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful Ready-Made Jojo Bean 24′ Movable Roots Tiny Home - December 7, 2023
- Cozy Cabin in the Woods with a Fireplace - December 7, 2023
- From Hong Kong to Their DIY Tiny House in Australia - December 7, 2023