This two-year-old Cavco Sedona Park Model located in the Sky Valley Resort is for sale for $57,900. I’ts 400 square feet and if approved by the park, you can rent the lot it’s on for $481.82.
Inside it has a large open-concept living room and kitchen, as well as a ground-floor bedroom. Outside there’s an additional 10×10 structure with electrical that can double as a spare bedroom if needed. The lot includes a lovely patio, and there’s a washer/dryer room on the back of the home.
Scroll through the picture tour below and get all the details at the end of the post! You can contact the seller at [email protected]
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cavco Sedona Park Model For Sale: $57K (+Lot Rent)
Spacious living room decorated for Christmas
Kitchen with a good amount of counter space
Full-sized appliances make it easy to cook
Built-in entertainment center
Mini-split air conditioner and large windows.
Gorgeous outdoor patio area.
Entrance to the “She Shed”
Nice place to enjoy a glass of lemonade
10×10 structure can be a second bedroom
Here’s the side of the home
Storage and washer/dryer outdoors
Staircase into the home.
Bedroom with additional storage
Ceiling fan with light
A patch of grass for fun!
Would you live here?
- Almost new Tiny Home $57,900.00
- 2018 Cavco Sedona Park Model FOR SALE by owner in Sky Valley Resort
- Approximately 400 square feet 1 BR 1 BTH
- 10’x10’ detached shed fully insulated with electricity making it suitable as a spare room when air-conditioned
- Attached washer and dryer room with additional storage
- Ceiling fans and lights, split AC units, extended counter
- Large cement patio area with Pergola and tiled Meditation Bench
- Pavers in front for parking and in the rear for additional patio and alongside for walkway, pebbles cover the rest of the yard area, with a faux pet grass area and 3 iron gates for pet runs
- This completely fenced yard offers lockable privacy and is ideal for entertaining during the daytime as well as an evening with patio lights
- As much as we love residing in Sky Valley Resort we find it is time for us to be closer to family in the Santa Monica area. This is our reason for selling our home after only having it for such a short time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we have. Fantastic neighbors too.
- You must be approved by SVR before purchasing
- The community is Pet Friendly and does allow homes to be rented
- This location is just steps from the Eastside clubhouse and pools
- Owners are Non Smokers
- Owners can vacate in a short time with short notice
- Space rent for new owners will be $482.81
Our big thanks to Dennis for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Park Model Tiny Homes | The Heirloom-X Tiny House With Split Bathroom | Clean & Modern Park Model Retirement in SoCal | Beachview Park Model Tiny House w/ First Floor Bedroom
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Backpacking to Bus Life in His $10K Rig - May 26, 2022
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022