Welcome to the Rame, one of a number of tiny vacation buildings owned by Missing Hotel in Texas. The 280 sq. ft. tiny home was designed as a minimalist Mexican casita, complete with a rope bridge that takes guests to a porch with a plunge pool to let them cool off.
The secluded spot sits on a larger ranch area that offers a number of amenities. It’s also close to nature and hiking opportunities. What do you think of this gem?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Minimalist Tiny House with Plunge Pool
A rope bridge takes you to the deck with a plunge pool.
A beautiful archway sets apart the bedroom.
Huge windows provide stunning views.
There’s a nice spot to hang things up.
A fan and mini-split keep things comfortable.
There’s a little kitchenette with concrete counter tops.
Enjoy breakfast with a view.
There’s a full bathroom on site.
There’s lots of room on the covered porch.
The big doors open up to let in fresh air.
VIDEO: Minimalist 280 sq. ft. Tiny House w/Plunge Pool! // Airbnb Tour!
- 2 people ~280 sf
- Perched on a ridge overlooking our 100 acre Hill Country property
- Santorini-inspired archway & French doors
- Bridge between the villa & the deck, just for fun
- Personal plunge pool
- Queen bed
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and eco-friendly composting toilet
- Kitchenette with small fridge and microwave
- Firepit with Grill Top
- Glasses, Plates, Silverware and BBQ Tools
- Free WiFi (5 Mbps)
- Bistro-style outdoor seating
- Breakfast Bar
- Hair Drier
- Mökki Hovland Hut Studio Cabin in Minnesota
- Tiny Cyclops Cabin in the Cascades
- Purple and Teal Casita Chilome Tiny House
Our big thanks to Missing Hotel/Stephen for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cottage | Cabin | Vacation | Homestead
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023
That archway into the bedroom is gorgeous!
What a beautiful home! Love that archway into the bedroom! I do think they missed an opportunity to make the kitchen L-shaped rather than the itty bitty counter and sink they settled for…even while preserving that fabulous eating counter with the fabulous view! Of course, minimalist is how it is described so it was no surprise to have a tiny kitchen. My suggestion is for my own personal preferences only and not a reflection on the designer who had specific intentions. I could definitely see myself living in this wonderful home!