Some years ago, David was inspired to build his own tiny house — and he did! He moved it across the country, met Erin, and the couple moved it back across the country to start their own market farm operation selling organic vegetables and mushrooms.
The initial cost of the house was about $30,000, and it’s all paid off now. After a long day at work, the couple can easily walk home and clean up in the large walk-in shower in the bathroom. What do you think of their set-up?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Creating Their Own Little “Shire” in Maine
They lease land from her parents for this awesome farm.
They have a U-shaped kitchen and loft bedroom.
It sits tucked into the woods.
VIDEO: Cute House on a farm is young couple’s dream life
- Follow their farm on Instagram
- Follow their tiny house on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Clark Farm Silos in Kalispell, Montana
- Her Vardo Tiny House on a Family Farm
- Musician’s $23K DIY Tiny Home on an Alpaca Farm
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal: First Floor Bedroom 31′ THOW - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023