Some years ago, David was inspired to build his own tiny house — and he did! He moved it across the country, met Erin, and the couple moved it back across the country to start their own market farm operation selling organic vegetables and mushrooms.
The initial cost of the house was about $30,000, and it’s all paid off now. After a long day at work, the couple can easily walk home and clean up in the large walk-in shower in the bathroom. What do you think of their set-up?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Creating Their Own Little “Shire” in Maine
They lease land from her parents for this awesome farm.
They have a U-shaped kitchen and loft bedroom.
It sits tucked into the woods.
VIDEO: Cute House on a farm is young couple’s dream life
- Follow their farm on Instagram
- Follow their tiny house on Instagram
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Clark Farm Silos in Kalispell, Montana
- Her Vardo Tiny House on a Family Farm
- Musician’s $23K DIY Tiny Home on an Alpaca Farm
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Interviews | THOWs | Couple Tiny House Living
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
The house is very attractive. I love all the windows. And they are in a beautiful location. The loft looks a bit tight for my taste; I might get a thinner mattress to maximize head room. His idea to have the loft in the middle instead at the end(s) is uncommon, interesting, and well executed. I enjoyed the video and the tour of the farm. Well done!