Here’s the last conversion by Recycle Inn that we have to show you (for now!). This one shares a similar layout to the mosaic van, featuring a kitchen against the cab and a fixed sleeping area in the back of the van.
There’s a fun tree-branch sculpture in the middle of the layout, acting somewhat like a railing between the bed and seating area. There are so many beautiful 45-degree angles in this build-out that’s filled with reclaimed wood! What’s your favorite part?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Using Natural Materials in Professional Van Building
These curved shelves area a great spot to tuck knickknacks.
I love all the different colors of wood on the ceiling.
There’s a little sink with a cover.
And a hidden cooktop.
Two seats with a pull-out table.
Here’s the bed area.
The fridge is tucked under the bed.
- Amazing Rear Kitchen in Recycled Van Conversion
- Gorgeous Recycled Van Conversion with Mosaic Tiles
- Using Recycled Materials To Create Their First Van
Our big thanks to Recycle Inn for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022