I really love how this professional van conversion by Recycle Inn does away with the “traditional” layouts for van builds and really mixes things up! The main portion of the van has a modular couch that becomes the bed and hugs a table for food/work needs.
But the real showstopper is the kitchen in the garage area! Instead of cooking cramped inside 70-or-so square feet, you can really spread out with the doors open. I have to imagine it helps somewhat with van smells, as well. What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modular Couch System w/ Tons of Layout Choices
Here’s the inside of the van.
View from the side door.
Look toward the cab.
The couch cubes move around to create different layouts.
And become the bed.
And here’s that kitchen!
Pull out the camp stove.
There’s even storage on the doors.
View this post on Instagram
- Gorgeous Recycled Van Conversion with Mosaic Tiles
- Using Recycled Materials To Create Their First Van
- Budget Stealth Box Truck Living: Recycled Materials
Our big thanks to Recycle Inn for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022