Colter was dreaming of land and homeownership someday. At first, he thought the only way to get there was to keep renting until he had saved enough. But then he got on the tiny house bandwagon! That way he could have an asset, avoid high rents and live tiny while saving up to find land. Eventually, he hopes to build on the land after living on it in his tiny home first.
He spent a lot of time thinking about just what he wanted in a tiny house and made a list to share with his builder. The home fits his lifestyle and preferences perfectly, which makes it easy for him to live tiny and build his future. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Beetle-Kill Pine Tiny Home with Stand Up Loft
He loves the beetle-kill pine interior wood.
He has a second loft for storage.
VIDEO: Affordable Tiny House Tour
- Clark Farm Silos in Kalispell, Montana
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From C-Suite to Seaside Tiny Cottage Renovation - February 2, 2023
- Tiny House on Wheels with 2.4 Acres of Land - February 1, 2023
- Park Model Tiny Home with Option for Lot Rent in Liberty Hill, Texas - February 1, 2023