Greg loves camping and found out after RV travel that he would love to reach more off-road locations. So he got to work on creating his dream 4×4 rig turning a Toyota Sunrader into an overland motorhome!
He has a full-sized bed over the cab that lifts to allow access from the main living area into the cab. There’s a little kitchenette, a couch that folds out into a bed, and plenty of storage. Would you like a rig like this?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His DIY Toyota Overland Camper
He used maps as wallpaper in many places.
He has a side door in the passenger rear for access to the camper.
VIDEO: DIY 4×4 Conversion
- Sophie Climbed Everest & Now Travels Solo in Her Van
- Environmentalists’ Cankuna Sunshine Collective Skoolie
- Solo female enjoying van life at 72-years-young
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023