Sam and Chris have made it all the way from New York to Oregon in their awesome micro van — with their two dogs! Chris is a tattoo artist, and she’s so excited to be traveling and tattooing on the road, like she’s always dreamed of.
They carry an inflatable boat on the roof of their rig and have a great four-sided awning set-up to create a comfortable outdoor living space. Their garage has two big pull-out drawers which can become a kitchen or a star-gazing bench. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more
Tattoo Artist Fulfilling Her Dream of Travel
While they store the stove inside, they primarily cook in an outdoor kitchen.
You can see the Harry Potter pages on the ceiling here.
VIDEO: Couple’s Micro Tiny House – Full Time Van Life
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal: First Floor Bedroom 31′ THOW - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023