This Vermont THOW has been used as an Airbnb up until now, and it could make great guest quarters or a full-time tiny home with a few modifications.
There are two lofts, one twin-sized and one for a queen bed, as well as a bathroom and kitchenette with a plumbed sink. Add an induction cooktop and you could easily cook inside. The THOW is being sold fully-furnished.
You can contact the sellers (located in Southern Vermont) at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
250 Square Foot Tiny House on Wheels: $24,500
The simple exterior hides a fun cabin interior.
Two windows let in light in air.
Live-edge countertops add charm to the spot.
The larger of the two lofts.
The smaller of two lofts.
There’s also a futon bed.
- Tiny house has LED recessed lighting and is electric wired
- Water comes from a refillable in-house tank, is pumped with a battery that can be converted to electric but allows for off-grid usage if you so choose.
- Propane water heater services the sink & shower.
- Composting toilet.
- Crafted locally, freshly painted and fully furnished
- Sleeps 5, being sold together with all the furniture including:
- 1 queen bed
- 1 twin bed
- 1 futon
- coffee table
- mini fridge
- toaster oven
- coffee maker
- wood folding table w/ 4 folding chairs
- Dishes, bedding, pillows, etc.
- We were booked every weekend that we had this listed on Airbnb for $100+ per night.
- Serious inquiries only
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days
- Quaint Country Cabin in York, Maine with Private Outdoor Shower
- Wanda’s World Cabin with Nearby Goats
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses