Luanne was looking for a way to retire comfortably, and living in a tiny house built by Incredible Tiny Homes in one of their communities provided her with that opportunity. She has a custom-built home on a lovely wooded lot that meets all her needs.
Even as a retiree, she chose a loft bedroom with stairs. It’s surprisingly open and spacious, but she also has a daybed/couch in her living room should she ever need a first-floor sleeping space. Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Beautiful Tiny Home Decorated for Christmas
Look at her beautiful decor!
She has a thin Christmas tree next to her TV.
They pay just $200/month for their lot.
VIDEO: Senior retires to Tiny House Village on social security
- Incredible Tiny Homes
- Incredible Tiny Homes Communities
- Subscribe to Incredible Tiny Homes on YouTube
- Her Mobility-Friendly Retirement THOW
- Early Retirement Van Life After Cancer Treatments
- Single Mom’s Solution to Retirement: Tiny Living!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023