Melody lost her husband of 40 years suddenly and had to figure out her own path after so many years together. Downsizing made sense, and a tiny house from Incredible Tiny Homes — in their community — seemed like the perfect fit for this new chapter.
She purchased the house for $63,000, and spends about $355/month for rent and utilities. She did an exemplary job decorating the interior and making it into a quaint cottage space. You’ll love the tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Precious Tiny House w/ Amazing Decor
Look at this sweet cottage space!
Looking down from the loft.
Her cozy bedroom. Love it!
VIDEO: She downsized to a cute tiny cottage in a Tiny Home Village
- Melody suddenly lost her husband of 40 years, and decided that she no longer wanted to live in the home they’d built together.
- This space was all hers, and she was able to paint and decorate it all on her own after many years of teamwork with her husband.
- She has a little lot at the Incredible Tiny Home village, where she spends about $355/month on rent and utilities.
- She opted for a loft bedroom and thinks it’s very fun to sleep in her own little hideout.
- She transformed some old luggage into her coffee table!
- The Lexington Tiny House by Incredible Tiny Homes
- Colorado Tiny House Community with an Island!
- HoneyHive: Beehive-Inspired Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Jenna at Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses